ADA Bath and Shower modules are designed to meet the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) guidelines and ANSI A117.1 requirements. The fiberglass model is a great choice for new construction projects that require ADA tubs.
Accessible Bathtub for Safer Bathing
Add the factory installed accessory package to meet ADA compliance. The package includes a curtain rod, grab bars, a folding tub seat to make bathing easier, safer, and more comfortable for people with disabilities or limited mobility.
Accessible Bathtubs Feature:
- 60” x 33” x 77” ADA BathShower
- 1 piece for new construction
- Fiberglass construction with applied acrylic finish
- Handed by Right Drain
- Integral soap dish
- Textured slip resistant floor
- Contemporary 6" tile pattern with diamond accents.
- Add factory installed ADA accessory package for full compliance
- 30 year manufacturer’s warranty
- Add Factory installed ADA accessory package:
- Five (5) 24” x 1 ¼” white grab bars
- 24” x 15 Phenolic wood grain, wall mounted folding tub bench
- Curtain Rod, stainless steel
- Add Factory installed pressure balance valve and handheld shower kit
Click here for California Prop 65 Warning